[crm-sig] ISO21127

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Oct 11 18:47:27 EEST 2006

Dear All,

Nicholas Crofts just informed me, that the CIDOC CRM has been finally
accepted as ISO21127 on Sept 12 2006.

ISO 21127 can be ordered from the following page:

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=34424&scopelist=PROGRAMME

(If you type ISO 21127 into google it comes out top of the list!)

I thank you all for the collaboration on this important work, and
hope that the standard will have a significant impact on the semantic
integration of our resources and our knowledge about the past.

Best wishes,