[crm-sig] CRM Core changes

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Feb 10 18:37:37 EET 2006

Dear All,

Following the discussion of examples with the University of Southampton,

(see http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/working_editions_cidoc.html
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_core/demo/index.htm)

the attached slightly more complex form of the CRM Core DTD
seems to be more suited to preserve the identity of participants
and things present.

Please comment, if we should discuss that or if we can put this
version as current on the server.

If you have more examples, please let us know.