[crm-sig] Next CRM Meeting, CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Sep 2 18:22:45 EEST 2005

Dear All,

Following the decision of the last frbr-crm harmonization meeting of
CRM-SIG, FRBR Review Group and DELOS Joined Activity on ontology driven
interoperability, we announce the next frbr-crm harmonization
meeting for November 16-18 in Nuremberg at the Germanische Nationalmuseum.
I propose to hold a general CRM-SIG Workshop on Nov. 14,15, in Nuremberg,
starting with a CRM Tutorial in the morning, presentations about
CRM applications and information integration until next day noon,
and CRM-SIG policy discussion afternoon on the 15th.

Please propose contributions.