[crm-sig] CRM home page updated

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Oct 12 19:40:40 EEST 2005

Dear All,

We have made the following changes on the
CIDOC CRM web site

1.	The site map is updated
2.	There is a list of papers citing the CRM. No selection has been made. We try to maintain
         acomprehensive list of responses to the CRM.

           Follow the links: The CIDOC CRM? Applications and References? References

         PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH UPDATES!

         We intend to update now the applications page. PLEASE GIVE US INPUT.

3.	The wiki forum, following the decision of the CRM SIG May 2004.
           The page of the FAQ's has been replaced by a wiki forum.
              Follow the links: The CIDOC CRM? wiki forum.

         PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH FEEDBACK, AND PLEASE ADVERTISE THE PAGE AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE!

Feedback please to me and my colleague Lida Harami (lida at ics.forth.gr)