[crm-sig] Request for structured, multilingual editions of the CRM

Tyler Bell tyler.bell at oxarchdigital.com
Tue Oct 11 16:51:25 EEST 2005

Dear CRM-Sig members,

I am in the final throes of  back end development for a
multilingual-ontology-server-cum-mapping-tool and am keen to obtain
versions of the CRM  in other languages for testing.

I am looking for versions of the CRM in languages other than English
that satisfy the following criteria:

(1) Must be structured format only -- database or XML (not HTML or Word).
(2) Must contain multilingual scope notes
(3) Should be version 4.0 (née 3.4.10), but will take what I can get

With thanks in advance,

Tyler Bell