[crm-sig] Next meetings

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon May 16 22:43:53 EEST 2005

Dear All,

In the frame of the CIDOC Conference in Zagreb, there will be a
CIDOC CRM tutorial and a CRM-SIG meeting to discuss comments from
ISO accompanying the acceptance of ISO/DIS 21127.

In July 4-6, there will be a FRBR-CRM harmonization meeting. This
meeting is recommended only to participants that are willing
to keep up with all the previous discussions by reading before the
meeting (I send documents on request).

The next general CIDOC CRM workshop will take place later in the
year, to be announced after the meeting in Zagreb. Even though there
was a strong interest by many colleagues, I wish to express our apologies
that we could not find the (human) resources to organize another workshop
this summer.

Best wishes,