[crm-sig] About SUO

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Mar 30 11:55:32 EEST 2005

Dear All,

This is the link to SUO for all interested:
http://suo.ieee.org/index.html.

We have been pointed to this activity in the past already.
It might be interesting to make them aware of the CRM and for us to
look at their developments.

So far, we have been successful with the CRM by working in a clearly
defined functional scope. I wonder, how SUO may find a way out of
the maze without that.

If anyone is interested in following up, please let us know.