Fwd: Re: [crm-sig] ISO CRM ballot

Tony Gill tg at tonygill.com
Sat Mar 12 20:40:43 EET 2005

Incidentally, the CIDOC CRM makes an interesting counterexample to the many
volatile and poorly-maintained museum, library and archive standards
currently around:

Jim Michalko, "Building on fragile acronyms"
http://www.rlg.org/en/page.php?Page_ID=19301#michalko

Cheers,

T.
P.S. I dropped Jim a note to inform him of the CRM DIS ballot results!