[crm-sig] ISO CRM ballot

Tyler Bell tyler.bell at oxarchdigital.com
Fri Mar 11 12:42:00 EET 2005

CRM Team,

We must write a "press release" about this news.

I suggest this because it is good to have a single reference that
highlights its significance for the CRM and (more importantly) the
cultural heritage community.

With a press release in hand, we can contact the major information
bodies and publications with a reference to the release; it would also
be handy to have something to pass something around during the
conference season.

In all, this is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the CRM and
prepare the world for its advent.  Assuming this is agreed, I'll write
the release and will of course welcome input.

TB