[crm-sig] ISO CRM ballot

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Mar 9 22:05:41 EET 2005

Dear Nick,

Thank you very much for your outstanding work with ISO and
in CRM-SIG. I am sure that the CRM will prove to be an important
step to bringing not only information but also people together.
I look forward to further elaborating with you the CRM and all
related issues that find our interest.

best wishes,

Martin Doerr