[crm-sig] ISO CRM ballot

James Landrum james.landrum at ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Mar 9 19:35:55 EET 2005

Excellent news! Congratulations!

--
>From the desk of James [Jim] E. Landrum III
Archaeology Materials and Database Manager,
Archaeology Technologies Laboratory (ATL),
North Dakota State University (NDSU).
Ph. 701-231-7115  FAX: 701-231-1047
Email: james.landrum at ndsu.nodak.edu
ATL Web Site: http://atl.ndsu.edu
Digital Archive Network for Anthropology and World Heritage (DANA-WH)
DANA-WH Web Site: http://www.dana-wh.net