[crm-sig] DC mapping to CRM

PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr PATRICK.LE-BOEUF at bnf.fr
Tue Jul 19 11:39:57 EEST 2005

Dear Yan Han (and everyone else in CRM-SIG),
In the context of the European project SCULPTEUR, I have begun a mapping
from UNIMARC to CIDOC CRM. It's not finished yet, and what I've done so far
needs reviewing, but here is the mapping such as it currently stands:
(See attached file: UNIMARCB_CRMmapping.xls)
Hoping it may be helpful in your own project of mapping MARC21 to CIDOC
CRM,
With best wishes,
Patrick Le Boeuf
|----------->
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|           |
|----------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |  Message de : "Han, Yan" <hany at u.library.arizona.edu>                                                                                          |
  |                        19/07/2005 01:23                                                                                                        |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                       Envoyé par :             |
  |                                                                                                                       owner-crm-sig at ics.forth.g|
  |                                                                                                                       r                        |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |                                                                                                                                            Pour|
  |           "Han, Yan" <hany at u.library.arizona.edu>, "martin" <martin at ics.forth.gr>                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                                           Copie|
  |           <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                           Objet|
  |           RE: [crm-sig] DC mapping to CRM                                                                                                      |

By the way, the mapping is not intended to get out the same info. If
this is the case, we have to have one-to-one mapping (using Properties
and Classes) between MARC and CRM.

YH