[crm-sig] DC mapping to CRM

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Jul 17 14:33:09 EEST 2005

Dear Yan Han,

The mapping looks quite perfect to my understanding.  The only point that is not completely clear
to me is the DC.Coverage: Is coverage about the content or about the creation of the item or about both?
In the first case, the place of creation could not be encoded in DC, and DC.Coverage would
be a covered by the i"s about link already?

Best,

martin