[crm-sig] Next meetings

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Feb 23 20:13:45 EET 2005

Dear All,

The next CRM-SIG Meeting will take place during the CIDOC Conference in May.
Major topic: comments from ISO on the DIS stage.
Details to be announced.

The following meeting is envisaged for July 4th:
one day general workshop plus 4 days FRBR-CRM harmonization.
Envisaged venue: Either Crete, Oslo or Trondheim. Indication of
preferences welcome.
For those not directly interested in the FRBR-CRM harmonization,
a parallel meeting with other subjects may be beneficial for day 2-5.
Proposals welcome.

I'd like to fix this date now, to avoid last minute changes.
Please respond until Monday, Feb. 28,
if the date clashes with any important event.

For those who didn't, please send your presentations from the Nuremberg meeting
to Siegfried Krause.