[crm-sig] Draft minutes, Wiki

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 15 18:00:00 EET 2005

Dear All,

Attached the first draft minutes of the CIDOC CRM SIG Meeting in November in Nuremberg.
Please give me feed-back if you have noted anything differently or more relevant details.
The list of participants is still incomplete.

Please note the dates for the next meetings.

All drafts about the MetaCRM are already in place on the Website
(http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/working_editions_cidoc.html)
  and a Wiki Forum has been defined.
Please try the Wiki. (http://139.91.183.17:81/tiki/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=16)

Best,