[crm-sig] [Fwd: ACH/ALLC 2005: CALL FOR PAPERS]

Christian-Emil Ore c.e.s.ore at muspro.uio.no
Thu Sep 9 20:11:08 EEST 2004

A general introduction, workshop or a paper on a specific application of
the CRM? CRM has, according to my knowlegde,  never been discussed or
presented on a ALLC/ACH conference. There are usually not so many people
with museum background on those conferences. But a session on CRM is,
perhaps, a good idea.

Christian-Emil