[crm-sig] CRM translation, workshop Dec. 7-10

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 1 17:43:26 EEST 2004

Dear All,

The Japan Art Documentation Service has translated the CRM to Japanese.
Currently, ICS-FORTH translates the CRM to Greek.
Siegfried Krause, Karl-Heinz Lampe and me translate the CRM to German.
A translation to Chinese may start soon (details to be announced).

Therefore I propose to have a session dedicated to experiences and
pitfals in translating the CRM during the CRM Workshop in Nuremberg.

Please inform anyone you know of who may intend to translate the CRM
about this event.

Best wishes,