[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM wiki

Mavrikas Efthimios tim at ct.aegean.gr
Fri May 21 14:14:22 EEST 2004

Hello all,

CILab will be able to host the CIDOC CRM wiki server & database - including
in-house setup and maintenance - from mid-July onwards. An upcoming server
upgrade at our laboratory and a UoA network-wide change of IP addressing
(installation of a new hardware firewall and NATs) means that any wiki
server installation before July would only be a temporary solution.

Is this delay acceptable?

Regards,
Efthimios Mavrikas