[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM wiki

Tony Gill tg at artstor.org
Mon May 17 20:32:24 EEST 2004

Hi Efthimios,

Wow, there are lots of cool features! However, since we are taking our first tentative steps into WikiWorld (and will be relying heavily on your time and generosity for setup and maintenance!), I think that a very basic installation would be best all around.

The main CIDOC CRM SIG website will continue to be the primary place for publishing public information; the wiki tool will serve as an online collaborative workspace to prepare content for the main website.

Therefore, I think the only essential component is the Wiki. Some of the other components, such as comments, polls, image galleries, search and notes might be nice, but are not essential. And I can't imagine ever wanting to receive the CIDOC CRM on my mobile 'phone! :-)

Would you be able to host a very basic Tiki server and database for us at your institution?

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill
Director of Metadata & Cataloguing, ARTstor Inc.
140 East 62nd Street, New York, NY, 10021, USA
t1 (direct): +1 (646) 274-2265,  t2: +1 (212) 838-8400
w: http://www.artstor.org,  f: +1 (212) 223-2778