[crm-sig] Minutes

Tony Gill tg at artstor.org
Sat May 15 00:39:25 EEST 2004

Hi Efthimios,

That's great! Yes, please set up a CIDOC CRM wiki for us.

Many thanks for this very generous offer!

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill
Director of Metadata & Cataloguing, ARTstor Inc.
140 East 62nd Street, New York, NY, 10021, USA
t1 (direct): +1 (646) 274-2265,  t2: +1 (212) 838-8400
w: http://www.artstor.org,  f: +1 (212) 223-2778