[crm-sig] Workshop "Practice of Knowledge Sharing", April20-22

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Mar 20 00:14:15 EET 2004

Dear All,

Attached the draft agenda for the next meeting. We recommend the Hotels:

Lato *** (+30 2810 228103)
Atlantis **** (+30 2810 229103)
Irini ** (+30 2810 226561)

All located close to the archeological museum and harbour.
Please ask for corporate rate for guests of ICS-FORTH
(refer to my name if necessary).

For planning, please confirm that you are coming.
Speakers: Please correct title if necessary, and send me your
abstracts if not yet done.

Looking forward to see you in Crete,