[crm-sig] Workshop "Practice of Knowledge Sharing"

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Apr 28 22:38:48 EEST 2004

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your contributions to this successful workshop.
Presenters please end me presentations/papers ASAP for publication on our
Website.

The focus of this workshop was on mapping technology and know-how, on
sharing experience with the up-coming real large-scale information integration systems,
questions of suitable user interface customization for the domain expert,
and on didactic structuring of the CRM for better comprehension.

The Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities and the MINERVA
Projects have been accepted as new members of CRM SIG.

The next CRM SIG Meeting is envisaged for December 2004 at the Germanische Nationalmuseum in
Nuremberg.

Minutes will appear in a few days from now.

Best wishes,