[crm-sig] RE: [crm-adhoc] 8th Joint CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9 meet ing, Oxford

Stiff, Matthew Matthew.Stiff at english-heritage.org.uk
Wed Sep 17 18:28:41 EEST 2003

Correction:

Please allow 1.5 hours from Gatwick airport, and the buses run every hour,
not every half hour. Details of bus timetables can be found on the Oxford
Bus Company web site: www.oxfordbus.co.uk. Trains from Birmingham
International are hourley. Train times can be found on www.railtrack.co.uk.
Oxford is served by Thames Trains, First Great Western and Virgin Cross
Country.

Best wishes,

Matthew