[crm-sig] New Members, CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Sep 16 14:57:13 EEST 2003

Dear All,

We have two new requests for CRM_SIG membership:

1) Sérgio Lira
CEAA - Centro de Estudos de Antropologia Aplicada
Universidade Fernando Pessoa
Praça 9 de Abril, nº 349
4249-004 PORTO

Sergio is using CRM in 2 projects:
  - Digital Archive of the Oporto - Portugal - World Heritage Site. The material
    archive is being digitalised by a system that uses the CIDOC's CRM.

    Research Team: University Fernando Pessoa - Porto, Portugal - CEREM.
    Contacts:
        fribeiro at ufp.pt and slira at ufp.pt

  - Hat Industry Museum Documentation Center - the document and museum collection
        management system is under development and uses the CIDOC's CRM.

    Research Team:
	University Fernando Pessoa - Porto, Portugal - CEREM and CEAA. Contacts:
	fribeiro at ufp.pt and slira at ufp.pt

2) Ludwig Schletzbaum
    Zentralabteilung
    Deutsches Museum
    Museumsinsel 1
    D-80538 München

Ludwig is besides others responsible for the documentation systems at the largest
science museum of Germany.

Please send me any objections until end of the week.