[crm-sig] Issue

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 31 17:03:05 EET 2003

Dear All,

I was pointed to the fact, that some examples in the CIDOC CRM might not
be obvious in other cultural areas. The proposal is to have a short explanation
in a clear syntax (may be "[...]") after non-obvious examples,

e.g. "The Magpie" (English translation of the title of a painting from E.Monet)
      "La Pie" (original title of a painting from E.Monet)

Please comment.