[crm-sig] Minutes, new version

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 31 16:36:59 EET 2003

Dear All,

The minutes and reports from the meetings in Petersburg and Oxford are now available
on the Website. The CIDOC CRM Version 3.4.7 is also available under the Working Drafts.
Please read it carefully. We tried to remove the last editorial impurities.

The literature references have been changed to "Harvard". The style of use of Italics
has been changed to: use for terms defined in the text, references of properties,
references of biological species names.

Still some of the examples must be checked for correctness.