[crm-sig] New members, CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 16 20:44:38 EEST 2003

Dear All,

We have the following requests of new members in crm-sig:

1)
Isabel M Holroyd
Chief Bibliographer & Editor
from the British Academy London

represents:
"biab : the british & irish archaeological bibliography
your interactive gateway to archaeological research"

biab exists to help you find out about archaeology via the published sources. The biab online database contains datasets covering
publications from AD 1695 to the present day on archaeology and the historic environment, historic buildings, maritime and industrial
archaeology, environmental history, and the conservation of material culture - with a geographical focus on Britain and Ireland.

2)
Darren Peacock
Director
Information and Communications Technology
National Museum of Australia

3) Anne Murray
The National Museum of Ethnography, Stockholm, Sweden

Please let me know, if there are any objections until Wednesday, Oct. 22.

Best regards,