[crm-sig] Oxford Meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 3 13:20:05 EEST 2003

Dear All,

I attach a list with open issues we should have a look at in the Oxford meeting,
most can be closed, some are for future work. As a matter of house keeping.
The latest draft of the CIDOC CRM, version 3.4.2, as has been
submitted to ISO as DIS, with further proof reading and applying strict formatting
rules is on the Website under http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/working_editions_cidoc.html.

This is the base for discussion and decision on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please bring a copy with you.

Looking forward to see you in Oxford,