[crm-sig] ECDL2003 Program now available

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed May 21 14:30:33 EEST 2003

Dear All,

ECDL2003 (http://www.ecdl2003.org) is a conference that touches important issues
of cultural informatics with contributions of very high technical quality.
We hold a CIDOC CRM tutorial. Please register in time,
at least 10 participants are required.
The preliminary program is now available at: http://www.ecdl2003.org/ecdl.program.html.
Please inform other interested parties you are aware of as appropriate.
Apologies for cross-posting!

Best regards,

Martin Doerr
Chair,