[crm-sig] New members,CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Jan 31 12:36:38 EET 2003

Dear All,

We have a new member in out Group:

Christian Lahanier, from the Centre de Recherche des Musees de France,
at the Louvre. We are very happy to increase with this the French presence
in our Group.

We have a declaration of interest to join our Group from:
Dan Matei, director
CIMEC - Institutul de Memorie Culturala [Institute for Cultural Memory]
Piata Presei Libere nr. 1, CP 33-90, 713411 Bucuresti [Bucharest],
Romania tel/fax (+40-21) 224 37 42 www.cimec.ro

Please VOTE, if you have any objections.

Best wishes,

  Principle Researcher          |  Fax:+30(2810)391609        |