[crm-sig] Oxford Meeting

Stiff, Matthew Matthew.Stiff at english-heritage.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 12:44:06 EET 2003

Dear All,

Although we have yet to hear whether the extension to the CHIOS project has
been approved by the European Commission, we are beginning to explore the
possibility of a summer meeting in Oxford. Accommodation can be expensive at
hotels in the city, but most colleges have been investing heavily in more
up-to-date conference accommodation so facilities are not necessarily as
medieval as the colleges in which they are located! Space is already filling
up, so if SIG members are interested in locating the proposed 7th meeting in
Oxford, I would need to move quickly to book once approval from the
Commission comes through.

Firstly, would the SIG like to meet in Oxford?

If so, please could you state your preferences for the following weeks:

		30 June - 3 July
		14 July - 18 July
		21 July - 25 July
		28 July - 1 August

We would need to pay for accommodation in advance....

Thanks.

Matthew

******** Please note change of email address *********

Dr Matthew Stiff