[crm-sig] New member, CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jan 20 12:44:40 EET 2003

Dear All,

The "C2RMF", Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de  France
http://www.c2rmf.fr
with contact person Christian Lahanier,

is interested to become CIDOC CRM SIG member.
Please let me know, if there are any objections, until end of the week.

best,

  Principle Researcher          |  Fax:+30(2810)391609        |