[crm-sig] New CIDOC CRM Website

Stiff, Matthew Matthew.Stiff at english-heritage.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 12:43:32 EET 2003

I agree with Nick and Patrick's comments. The problem will also apply to
users of Internet Explorer on 1024 x 768 resolution when they have the
"favourites" column open. It also raises the issue of referring sites
opening up the CRM website within their own frameset. It is bad manners, of
course, but we can't stop it happening! I see that the "What is CIDOC CRM"
has changed to "What is the CRM" but it could do with a question mark, both
in the menu and on the page ("what's new?" has one).

Otherwise, I really like the design clarity of the site, which only serve to
highlight the fact that I need to send you updated content....

Best wishes,

Matthew