[crm-sig] Participation in 6th CIDOC CRM SIG Meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Feb 20 22:14:30 EET 2003

Dear All,

The 6th CIDOC CRM meeting will take place in Washington DC, at the
Smithsonian, from March 25-28. The International Symposium, with title
"Sharing the Knowledge, from March 26-27, is part of this meeting.

On March 25, final decision of the 80 revised entity scope notes will be taken.
With this step, the CIDOC CRM, already completely defined as formal construct,
will be finalized from the point of view of concept definition.

Further, the comments from the ISO vote for Comittee Draft have to be discussed
and a plan for their implementation be made. On March 28, the progress on the
introductory text to the CIDOC CRM has to be discussed and its finalizing be planned,
as the last step to the final standard.
Last, the strategy of the Group in the near future has to be discussed, particularly
taking into account the lesson learned from the Symposium panel discussion.

Please confirm as soon as possible your participation, so that our host,
Jane Sledge, can make the necessary arrangements for the meeting facilities.

looking forward to see you all in Washington,

  Principle Researcher          |  Fax:+30(2810)391609        |