[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM poster?

Gill, Tony TG at mellon.org
Wed Feb 12 17:42:42 EET 2003

Nick,

Your diagram is very helpful -- much clearer than the version I use for
Powerpoint presentations etc. (IsA hierarchy screen-captured from SIS and
stitched by hand in Photoshop, attached).

I strongly believe we should provide a graphical representation of (at
least) the IsA hierarchy on our website, and additional graphical
representatations showing other properties would also be very helpful.

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill
ArtSTOR Director of Metadata, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation,
140 East 62nd Street, New York, NY, 10021, USA
t1 (direct): +1 (646) 274-2265,  t2: +1 (212) 838-8400
w: http://www.artstor.org,  f: +1 (212) 223-2778