[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM poster?

Detlev Balzer db at dbalzer.net
Wed Feb 12 15:18:19 EET 2003

Jakob Voss wrote:

> 62 Entities and 107 Properties are quite much (necessary, i suppose!)
> but they should fit on a square meter of paper. If they do not, how
> can they fit in one's mind!

I haven't measured the physical size of the graph that I get when
using the OntoViz plugin on Protege-2000. It may easily exceed
1 sq m when all properties are included. However, if you are
satisfied with viewing the connectivity of class nodes one at a
time, then I would recommend using this tool. To give you an
impression of what this looks like, I have attached a snippet
from a graph depicting the properties for class E52.Time Span.

Crofts Nicholas (DAEL) wrote:

> P.S I believe some members of the SIG have considered transforming this
> graphic into a "mobile" - as an ontology training tool for the very young. I
> don't know how much progress has been made in this direction. ;-)

Great suggestion!

Best,
Detlev