[crm-sig] CRM Terminology AND SoBig virus

James Landrum james.landrum at ndsu.nodak.edu
Mon Aug 25 17:21:35 EEST 2003

Dear crm-sig,
everyone please check your computers for the SoBig. F virus.  I have
been receiving unfounded complaints from list members that I have been
sending them infected emails.  Fact is, the Sobig.F variant grabs email
addresses from the address books of an infected computer.  My computers
are clean and have not been hit by the virus. If you look carefully, the
IP of the computer sending the virus is not my IP.
Also, I am working on terminology and shoud have an updated glossary
submitted circa Sept. 5.

martin wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I attach the proposal for the CIDOC CRM Terminology definitions, one of
> the most importtant parts of the Introduction to the Model (I.e. of
> version 3.4).
> Please give us feed-back as soon as possible, if you regard these
> definitions
> as:
>   comprehensible
>   precise enough
>   comprehensive for the purpose of the standard
>
> And send us all proposals for amendments,
>
> so that we can make a final decision in Oxford, Oct 6-9.

>From the desk of James [Jim] E. Landrum III
Database Manager, Archaeology Technologies Laboratory (ATL)
North Dakota State University (NDSU)
Ph. 701-231-7115
FAX: 701-231-1047
ATL Web Site: http://atl.ndsu.edu
Digital Archive Network for Anthropology and World Heritage (DANA-WH)
DANA-WH Web Site: http://www.dana-wh.net