[crm-sig] CRM Terminology

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Aug 23 15:14:43 EEST 2003

Dear All,

I attach the proposal for the CIDOC CRM Terminology definitions, one of
the most importtant parts of the Introduction to the Model (I.e. of version 3.4).
Please give us feed-back as soon as possible, if you regard these definitions
as:
   comprehensible
   precise enough
   comprehensive for the purpose of the standard

And send us all proposals for amendments,

so that we can make a final decision in Oxford, Oct 6-9.