[crm-sig] issue, closing a gap of abstraction

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Aug 10 22:23:57 EEST 2003

Dear All,

Following some discussion, we propose here a possible extension to the CIDOC CRM
version 3.4.1. It is merely conservative, i.e. it does not invalidate any previous instance.
It provides a better base to formalize the idea to be able to indirect existing properties
declared in the CRM by the activity of assigning it. The next meeting should decide, if
this construct is actually regarded necessary for the standard.