[crm-sig] Next Full Meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Aug 1 16:34:20 EEST 2003

Dear All,

The 8th joined meeting of the CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9 will
take place in Oxford, UK, October 6-9.

In this meeting, the final textual refinements for the introductory
text and the class scope notes E1-E40 will be decided.

The respective version will be submitted to ISO as final version.

Further we shall discuss the dissemination
and support needs and strategies, in particular collaborations
on the application of the CRM and the development of user-friendly
tools.

As usual, we shall begin with a tutorial for the newcomers.

Detailed agenda will follow soon.

Best wishes,