[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM Tutorial and meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Aug 1 12:50:15 EEST 2003

Dear All,

A full day CIDOC CRM Tutorial and meeting of the CIDOC CRM Special Interest
Group open to all interested participants will take place in St. Petersburg,
immediately after the CIDOC Conference, Sept. 6.

We particularly invite the Russian collegues.

For details please contact Steve Stead (Stephen Stead <steads at paveprime.com>)

Best regards,