[crm-sig] CIDOC tutorial at ECDL2003

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Apr 11 20:17:25 EEST 2003

Dear collegues,

Let us announce that Stephen Stead and myself will hold a CIDOC CRM tutorial
in Trondheim, August 17-22 2003 at ECDL2003 (http://www.ecdl2003.org/).

ECDL enjoys increasing interest due to the high quality of contributions.

ECDL covers not only digital library issues in the narrower sense, but also
cultural information systems. Therefore it is an ideal forum to discuss
CIDOC CRM applications. We would like to invite to this tutorial particularly
people from the libraries community and the FRBR Group, to intensify our
contacts and mutual understanding of our both approach - with the ultimate
goal to come to a common model for our documentation concepts.

The tutorial will only take place, if at least 10 persons register for it.
So, please distribute this message to interested collegues and register
as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Martin

Chair,
CIDOC CRM SIG

  Principle Researcher          |  Fax:+30(2810)391609        |