[crm-sig] questions on cardinality constraints.

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Sep 30 17:18:20 EEST 2002

Dear All,

I think the following cardinality constraints from Copenhagen need revision, I assume a protocol taking
error:

Dimension: "P90 has value" and "P91 unit" should have the same cardinality: Many to one.
A Dimension can define only one value/unit pair, else the correlation between the value and the
unit would be lost. May be the thing is already too implementation oriented for the CRM.

"P108 has produced" : There should be at most one production event per object. The next
processing step would be a modification. Otherwies, if there are multiple events in the production process
(such as mold building, cast etc.), they are PARTS ("P9 consists of") of
one longer Production Event.