[crm-sig] Issue 50

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Sep 23 17:14:22 EEST 2002

Dear All,

I propose not to include in the formal definition of the CIDOC CRM a formal
theory about the "has type" property. I believe, that a more simplistic
formulation is suited better for the community we address with the standard.
Nevertheless, a formal theory can provided at any time as an accompanying
document.

best,