[crm-sig] Preparation for the 5th meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Oct 16 18:16:30 EEST 2002

Dear All,

We have made great efforts to bring the documentation in a good
shape before the meeting.

The proposed form for the ISO 21127 (besides ISO formatting rules),

is that in http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/cidoc_crm_version_3.3.2%20(1).rtf,
now updated with the new introduction, graphical examples updated.
Please download to your laptop for the discussion.
Please critisize the introduction!

The form for using the CRM as modelling guideline and for understanding
consistency issues is the hyperlinked version:
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_definition_documents/cidoc_crm_3.3.2/cidoc_crm_title.htm
Please download to your laptop for the discussion.

The issues list is brought to the latest stage of discussion:
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_issues.html
Please download to your laptop for the discussion.

tomorrow evening we shall put on the side the last proposal
for the property scope notes.

I'll bring hard copies of the iisues, property scope notes and draft
definition, and the html version on diskette. The html version
is most handy downloaded on your laptop.

To remind you of the meeting place:

Institute of Mediterranean Studies - F.O.R.T.H.
* Melissinou & Nik. Foka 130
* PO. Box 119, Rethymnon 74100
* tel. ++3-08310-25146, ++3-08310-56627

Begin: Oct.22 9:00

We shall also have a presentation of the CRM implementation at
the National Gallery in Helsinki.

Looking forward to see you all,