[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM as hypertext

Gill, Tony TG at mellon.org
Thu Oct 3 20:26:02 EEST 2002

It looks great, and is very useful. My only comment is that it's a very
large file, and it might be more usable for folks with a slow network
connection if it was broken up into smaller chunks of html; perhaps separate
the entity list and the property definitions?

This is also the first time I've seen the new introduction section, since
I've been super-busy changing jobs and moving from the west to the east
coast of the US -- although it would benefit from some minor copy-editing
tweaks*, the content itself is exactly what the CRM needed, well done
Martin!

Cheers,

T.
* Martin, if you could send me the Intro section as a Word document, I'll
try and find some time to tidy it up a little
Tony Gill, ArtSTOR Director of Metadata
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, 140 East 62nd Street, NY, 10021, USA
t1 (direct): +1 (646) 274-2265,  t2: +1 (212) 838-8400
w: http://www.mellon.org,  f: +1 (212) 223-2778