[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM as hypertext

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 3 17:39:59 EEST 2002

Dear All,

We have created the first version of the CIDOC CRM Definition
as fully crossreferenced hypertext. All links are generated automatically.
It reflects the stage of today, i.e. the decisions from Copenhagen
and proposals made since then. Please comment on form
etc.:
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_definition_documents/cidoc_crm_3.3.2/cidoc_crm_title.htm

It contains also the reworked introduction.

In particular, the inherited links are all calculated. That puts us now in
a position to create a fully cross-referenced manual in any language
automatically from a minimal definition, e.g. from an excel sheet.

E.g. the document http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/cidoc_crm_version_3.3.2.doc
is nearly in the form of a minimal definition.

The latest stage of proposals and decisions on properties can be found
under issue 43, 3rd draft (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/Properties%20332_2002-07-30.doc),
all changes to the Copenhagen edition marked by change tracing.

A new issues list is up on the site, issue 110 needs however
a correction.

best,