[crm-sig] New member, CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Nov 12 13:14:52 EET 2002

Dear All,

I'd like to announce a new member of CIDOC CRM SIG:

University of the Aegean
Department of Cultural Technology and Communication
contact:
Dr Evangelia Kavakli
Informatics Lecturer

The membership was accepted in the meeting in Rethymnon.

The The Finnish National Gallery , which is using the
CIDOC CRM for the design of their database, and has participated
actively in the last two meetings, is interested in
becoming member of the CIDOC CRM SIG.

Please vote.

best