[crm-sig] Results from the Rethymnon Meeting, call for response.

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Nov 7 17:47:23 EET 2002

Dear All,

I attach the complete definition of properties of the CIDOC CRM
as decided in the 5th meeting. It comprises all decisions for
general style rules (way to refer shortcuts, use of "as a result of",
way to refer to "current") and revised examples to the degree not done
in Rethymnon. All changes I did are visible via TRACK CHANGES highlighting.
If there are no objections until next week to how I implemented the decisions,
then this is the official version.

I did not succeed in deleting the "comments" flags, so there are a lot of obsolete
comments flags on examples to be revised.

 From then on, only obvious
mis-spellings or missing cross-references in the scope-note texts
should be subject to change. The technical contents and definition
of meaning is finished with this document.
I propose to refer from now on to CIDOC CRM version 3.4.

Please respond.

All other results will be published next week.

best,