[crm-sig] New documents

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Nov 6 12:32:28 EET 2002

Dear all,

We have put on the crm website two new (old) documents:

a) the mapping of mda SPECTRUM to the CIDOC CRM version 2,

a private study done by Nick Crofts for mda. We got now the kind permission
by mda to publish this study. We hope to be able to update it
to the final version of the CRM in the near future.

b) An article from MCN Spectra by Nick Crofts about the
    particularly successful implementation of CIDOC CRM principles
    for museums of the city of Geneva.

Please see also under Notes and Minutes the recent presentation
about using the CRM for the National Gallery of Finnland.

best,